After six months of working 6-7 days a week. Suddenly I am back to one day a week.
Scary. What should I do with all this spare time?
Of course I need to job hunt and keep doing interviews.
But, still so much time.
So I have a few things I am thinking to work on or do during this time.
- Being able to cook edible, easy, and semi-healthy meals for myself.
- Make sure I am up to date with my CPD (Continuing Professional Development) points for this year! We need to complete 40 CPD points as a year as a pharmacist.
- Aim to update daily with quality on this blog! This will include scheduled and unscheduled posts.
- Start doing recorded live interviews for my (almost forgotten) podcast! I have a few ideas of regular everyday people that I want to interview for my podcast.
- Work out 4 times a week and lose that post-covid 19 fat T_T!!
- Catch up with my nephew, sister, aunty, and uncle!
- Try to grow something. Flowers, cucumber, Carrot. Anything. Except mold. No Mold please.
- Think and plan my goals for the rest of the year and next year. I.e. financial goals, Shares goals, and etc.
- Finally have some time to clear out the junk in the kitchen, bathroom, and do I even want to touch the living room?!
- Get in some solid restful sleep. CHILLAX. Destress and hopefully my resting heart rate will go back down to ~60 instead of the 72 it is now 😦
Here’s hoping that I will make the most of the time I have between now and my next job… 🙂