I believe you have to embrace being alone. It’s so true how you can be around people, yet feel so alone and isolated.
And when you are alone, you can feel like no one in the world cares about you, if you suddenly disappeared without a trace. If something happened to you, no one would notice, because you are all alone.
Yet, the sounds of people talking too loudly about things you don’t care about, can make you wish for peace and quiet.
So in the moment, appreciate you are alone. You don’t have to make small talk, you don’t have to ask how their day was. Just relax knowing you can eat when you want, sleep when you want, go out and do something you want to on your own. No need to consult with anyone else or what they think. Life is freedom to do whatever you want.
Yet sometimes, society makes you feel bad for being alone. Life and society wasn’t designed for people who are alone. It’s like the loners are shunned in the world.
After six months of working 6-7 days a week. Suddenly I am back to one day a week.
Scary. What should I do with all this spare time?
Of course I need to job hunt and keep doing interviews.
But, still so much time.
So I have a few things I am thinking to work on or do during this time.
- Being able to cook edible, easy, and semi-healthy meals for myself.
- Make sure I am up to date with my CPD (Continuing Professional Development) points for this year! We need to complete 40 CPD points as a year as a pharmacist.
- Aim to update daily with quality on this blog! This will include scheduled and unscheduled posts.
- Start doing recorded live interviews for my (almost forgotten) podcast! I have a few ideas of regular everyday people that I want to interview for my podcast.
- Work out 4 times a week and lose that post-covid 19 fat T_T!!
- Catch up with my nephew, sister, aunty, and uncle!
- Try to grow something. Flowers, cucumber, Carrot. Anything. Except mold. No Mold please.
- Think and plan my goals for the rest of the year and next year. I.e. financial goals, Shares goals, and etc.
- Finally have some time to clear out the junk in the kitchen, bathroom, and do I even want to touch the living room?!
- Get in some solid restful sleep. CHILLAX. Destress and hopefully my resting heart rate will go back down to ~60 instead of the 72 it is now 😦
Here’s hoping that I will make the most of the time I have between now and my next job… 🙂